Sunday, October 19, 2014

"Playful Puppy" Photos

Saturday October 18th was my first paint party at Proximity Cafe in Pottstown, PA.  Proximity is a super cool coffee house with a great menu and coffee. They feature lots of local musicians and open mic nights.  The Cafe is a church plant/outreach of Penn Valley Church/Grace Christian School where I teach art. 

"Playful Puppy" was geared for ages 6 and up.  Four girls and one adult painted with me. A portion of each fee was donated to Mostly Muttz Dog Rescue.   I don't like "cookie cutter" art so I am open to participants picking their own colors during a paint party. The girls ran with this.  When I start hearing "do we have to do this... can I use this color?" it makes me smile because I know the creative juices are flowing!  Here are the finished paintings as well as photos of the girls working on their paintings.

I will be teaching an adult party this Thursday, October 23. We will be painting "Sunflower". Please contact me to sign up!



No comments:

Post a Comment